RULES & REGULATIONS of 4 / 13 OCTOBER 2019
16° Sedicicorto International Film Festival
01. Associazione Sedicicorto promotes the 16th Edition of SEDICICORTO International Film Festival, which will take place in Forlì (Italy) from 04-10-2019 to 13-10-2019.
02. The Film Festival is divided into 5 competitive sections and accepts submissions of any short film produced after 01-01-2018. The maximum running time allowed is 35 minutes(including credits):
a) MOVIE: International Fiction Films and Documentaries
b) ANIMALAB: International Animation and Experimental Films
c) ANIMARE: International Animated Films for Children
d) CORTITALIA: National Films of Any Genre
e) NO+D2: National and International Films of Any Genre up to 2 minutes
03. Submission deadline is 30-05-2018. It is possible to submit works by following the procedures you will find on the following online platforms and websites:
www.shortfilmdepot.com – www.filmfreeway.com – www.sedicicorto.it
In case you are sending digital files (preferably in MP4 format), you can use the available file transfer programs, sending the files to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The entry fee is 8 € for each short film submitted. Unless otherwise specified, the payment of the entry fee must be made via PayPal at the address: email@example.com Film schools and distribution companies are exempt from the above-mentioned entry fee.
04. Short films in languages other than Italian must include English or French or Italian subtitles, otherwise a complete dialogue list is required.
05. The Selection Committee may decide to vary the section specified in the entry form. The films can be included both in competitive and in non-competitive sections.
06. If sent by post, the material must be sent to the following address:
SEDICICORTO Festival – Via Gandhi 22 – 47121 Forlì (ITALY)
07. The Festival Organization is not responsible for the copyright protection regarding the work(s) presented. The author of the film(s) must specify if he/she is in the register of SIAE or similar Authors’ Society for the protection of copyright.
08. The Festival Jury, consisting of members from the artistic and academic fields, will decide the prize awards and the decisions of the jury are final. The list of the selected films will be published on the Festival official website by 5th September 2019 and the films included in this list will be screened during the Festival, whose program will be published on the website by 15th September 2019. The Festival can decide in which section include the film submitted.
09. The first prize (open to all competitive sections) consists of the trophy Lumìnor + 500 € awarded to the best film from each of the following sections: MOVIE – ANIMALAB – CORTITALIA – ANIMARE – NO+D2.
As far as the prize money is concerned, it will be validated only with the presence of at least one film representative during the award ceremony. The Festival Organization reserves the right to cancel, vary, integrate awards and mentions. Prize money will be sent by bank transfer within 60 days from the end of the Festival, subject to prior communication of the bank account details by the recipient.
10. The participants authorize the Festival Organization to process the personal data (according to the Italian law 675/96) contained in their works and complementary material. They also authorize the Festival Organization to file their work(s) in the archives of the Organization Offices, where they will be catalogued and made available for any screening, event, and broadcast promoted by Associazione Sedicicorto, or in collaboration with other festivalssolely for cultural and not for commercial purposes (unless otherwise specified in the Entry Form at the moment of the submission). The participation implies full acceptance of all the above-mentioned conditions. The Organization reserves the right to cancel or modify the event, if necessary. These rules and regulations are available in Italian and in English.In the event of a dispute, the Italian version on the site is valid
Or call the phone number +39 347 2563211. All notifications, together with any information that may not be explicitly provided in this call for entries, will be published on the Festival official website: www.sedicicorto.it